Over Memorial Day weekend, we went camping at St. Andrew's State Park in Panama City, FL. The campground is awesome and right on the water. The best prices to stay on the beach as long as you don't mind sleeping in a tent. It was a little hot during the days but the nights were cool enough for tent camping. I didn't get any pictures at the campsite but got a few on our adventures out and about. Our friends rented a boat for a day and the kids took turns on the wheel. We stopped to snorkel a few times and just enjoyed our time on the water. We will definitely be going back once the summer heat subsides a little. A great campground! During our round of 18 hole mini golf, I shot 3 holes in one. I know, I know, I should have gotten a major award! LOL!
Look at those muscles!

Posing at the beach!

The boy's turn at the wheel

Great friends

Mini Golfing

Taming the beast
No comments:
Post a Comment